- Cut your tree into smaller pieces to put into your green cart. Make sure the lid can close.
- If your green cart is full, tie extra branches (no more than four feet long) together with a natural fibre string or place them in paper yard waste bags. Set tied branches or yard waste bags at least one foot from the side of your green cart.
- You can also bring your Christmas tree to a tree drop-off from December 26 to January 31.
Auburn Bay Off-Leash Area
52nd St and Auburn Bay Dr S.E.
St. George’s Drive N.E. (soccer field parking lot)
7937 43 Ave N.W. (next to community recycling depot)
256 Brookpark Drive S.W.
905 30 Ave N.W. (east parking lot)
Huntington Hills Athletic Park
7920 4th St. at Huntstrom Dr. N.E.
Sacramento Parks Depot
10400 Sacramento Drive S.W.
8000 11 Street S.E. (northwest corner of parking lot behind store)
Marda Loop Communities Association
3130 16th Street S.W.
North Glenmore Park
6615 37 Street S.W. (Weaselhead parking lot)
14660 Parkland Blvd S.E.
Pop Davies/ Ogden Athletic Park
Ogden Rd & Millican Rd SE
Prairie Winds Park
Westwinds Crescent N.E. and Castleridge Blvd N.E. (north parking lot)
How to prepare your tree:
- Remove all lights, ornaments, tinsel, string and tree stands.
- Do not wrap or bag your tree.
For landfill hours and program information, please visit calgary.ca/christmastree.