Please note: These reports are not reviewed in real time. All traffic collisions must be reported in person. If the vehicles are drivable, please attend your nearest community police station or District Office. If the vehicles are not drivable, the Calgary Police Service will need to be dispatched.
REPORTS YOU CANNOT SUBMIT ONLINE
- Robbery (Theft with violence)
- House break and enters
- Domestic disputes
- Theft of a vehicle
- Incidents where there is a known suspect offender
- Any type of fraud resulting in the loss of funds / personal information or property
- Incidents that involve lost / stolen citizenship cards, permanent resident cards, immigration documents, government cheques, or cash from the government
***These crimes may require a dispatched call. Please phone the Police non-emergency line (403) 266-1234.
REPORTS YOU CAN SUBMIT ONLINE
- Damage to Property – The act of vandalizing or defacing your property.
- Damage to Vehicle – The act of vandalizing or defacing a vehicle.
- Lost Property (excluding government identification) – When property is missing or lost.
- Theft – Your property is taken without your permission.
- Theft from Vehicle – Property is taken from a vehicle without the owner’s permission.
- Car Prowling – The act of entering a vehicle with the intent to steal property, but no property is stolen, nor any damage incurred.
OTHER REPORTS YOU CAN SUBMIT ONLINE
Telephone / Email Scams
For reporting scam attempts resulting in NO loss of funds / personal information or property (CRA / Immigration scams).